- 2 tbl Olive Oil
- 6 shallots, sliced thinly
- 2 cups of seitan
- 1/2 lb brussels, quartered (abt 2 cups once sliced)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/2 tsp salt pinches of ground black pepper
- 1/2 c sun dried toms, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 cups veggie broth
- 1/4 c red wine (any wine will do rally)
- 4 cups chopped kale
- Preheat pan. Saute shallots and seitan in about 2 tbls of Olive oil, about 5 mins, until they have browned
- Add brussels and saute a bit more, add more olive oil if need be.
- Add garlic, herbs, s&p, saute a bit more. Mix in sun dried toms.
- Add veggie broth and wine. Once liquid is boiling, add chopped kale. Stir until it’s wilted.
- Cover pan with a little room for steam to escape. Lower heat.
- Simmer for 5-7 mins. Serve and enjoy