Corn & Edamame Salad
- 2 cups shelled edamame (frozen)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 generous tbsp. soy sauce or tamari
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. With a whisk or fork, whisk together your “vinaigrette” in the smaller bowl: sesame oil, vinegar and soy sauce or tamari.
- Meanwhile add edamame to boiling water in large pot. Boil for 3 minutes, and then add corn for another few minutes. Drain using colander and rinse edamame and corn with cold water.
- Mix the edamame and corn together with salad dressing and sesame seeds. Sprinkle on a bit of salt if you like.
- Chill, covered, in refrigerator, for at least 15 to 30 minutes before serving.
this is a new staple in my diet, i friggin love it. it’s so quick and easy and delicious.